FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS $99 OR MORE
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS $99 OR MORE

CPAP Machines, and CPAP Masks with Medicare Approved CPAP Supplier

1516 N. San Fernando Blvd. Suite 101
Burbank, CA 91504

* Our Burbank store carries a full supply of CPAP Machines, Masks, Parts, and Accessories.

Store Hours:

Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

WE ARE AVAILABLE AFTER HOURS AND WEEKENDS
PLEASE CALL FOR MORE DETAILS

  • Medicare CPAP Provider
  • Medicare Approved CPAP Masks
  • CPAP Supplier for Medicare Plans

CPAP Cloud located in Burbank, CA provides CPAP machines and CPAP mask supplies for Medicare insured patients. In order to be eligible to receive supplies covered by Medicare certain guidelines have to be met. Our trained staff can provide all the details by phone or at our store. To get more information please call us today or visit our medical supply store in Burbank.

In reference to the Medicare.gov website you may be eligible for a trial CPAP therapy if you have been diagnosed with OSA – Obstructive Sleep Apnea or CSA – Central Sleep Apnea. The website is full of information on getting CPAP supplies with your Medicare plan. You may also qualify to get CPAP mask and supplies regularly with your Medicare plan.

CPAP Cloud is enrolled with most Medicare programs with the exception of a few like Medicare Advantage. In order to find out if you qualify for a CPAP Machine, CPAP Mask, and supplies with Medicare please call us at 818-875-2020.

Typically Medicare covers 80% of your CPAP supply costs. The remaining 20% will go to your secondary insurance provider or will be your responsibility.

How often am I eligible to get new supplies for my CPAP therapy?

Mask Replacement Parts:

Nasal Cushion

2 per Month

Nasal Frame

1 every 3 months

Nasal Headgear

1 every 6 months

Nasal Pillows

2 per Month

Nasal Pillows Frame

1 every 3 months

Pillows Headgear

1 every 6 months

Full Face Cushion

1 per Month

Full Face Frame

1 every 3 months

Full Face Headgear

1 every 6 months

CPAP / BiPAP Machine Replacement Parts:

Disposable Filters

2 per Month

Reusable Filters

1 every 6 months

Tubing

1 every 3 months

Humidifier Tub

1 every 6 months

CPAP / BiPAP Machine

1 every 5 years

Supplies NOT covered by Medicare:

  • CPAP cleaning machines
  • Liners
  • Mask Wipes
  • Travel CPAP Machine
  • Travel CPAP related accessories

CPAP Machines



Store Hours:

Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

We Are Available After Hours and Weekends Please Call For More Details
We Accept Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover

CPAP Supplies

  • Full Face Mask
  • Chin Straps
  • Hoses
  • Tubing
  • Cushions
  • Replacement Parts
  • Tubs
  • Humidifiers
  • Batteries
  • Headgear
  • BiPAP Machine
  • BiPAP Masks
  • Sleep Apnea Machine
  • Sleep Apnea Mask
  • Nasal Pillows
  • Pads
  • Filters
  • Gel Mask
  • ResMed
  • Philips Respironics
  • SoClean
  • APEX Medical
  • McKesson
  • Travel CPAP
Just added to your wishlist:
My Wishlist
You've just added this product to the cart:
Go to cart page